This website is operated by Planform Architects Ltd. We respect the privacy of users of our website and we recognise that when users provide us with information about themselves we should use that information in a responsible manner and in accordance with applicable data privacy legislation.
HOW IS INFORMATION COLLECTED?
Your personal information may be collected by us in a number of ways, including:
- When you provide information to us by filling in forms on this website.
- When you contact us to enquire about the services provided by our company.
- When you engage with us on social media.
- During our company’s provision of services to you, your employer, or the organisation that you represent.
- When you contact us to enquire about job opportunities in our company.
- When you contact us to request information about our architectural projects.
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
The type of information that may be collected by us includes the following:
- Contact details, including names, postal addresses, email addresses, and telephone numbers.
- Professional information, including job titles, professional roles and qualifications.
- Information that you provide to us in relation to submitting a job application to our company.
- Information regarding your use of our website, including IP addresses and clicks on our website from your use of this website.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION?
We will process information collected for the following purposes:
- To provide you with any information that you have requested from us.
- To provide the services that you have requested from our company.
- To improve the content of our website and provide you with better ways of accessing this website.
- To process and consider a job application for a post in our company.
- To comply with legal and professional obligations.
DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR MARKETING?
It is your choice whether you receive marketing information from us. When you provide us with contact information (for example, when you provide contact details when you fill in forms on our website) we may add your details to our contact database. If you confirm you are interested in information about our company’s activities, we will send you information that you have requested. We may also send marketing information that we think may be of interest to you.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
If you no longer wish to receive any marketing information from us, you have the right to ask us not to process your information for marketing purposes. You can exercise this right at any time by sending a written request for the attention of: The Directors, Planform Architects Ltd, The Centrum Building, 38 Queen Street, Glasgow, G1 3DX.
DO WE SHARE OR PASS ON YOUR INFORMATION?
We do not sell on the information collected via our website, or otherwise provided to us. We will not share or pass on your information to any third party unless we reasonably believe that:
- Your use of our website has violated any law/regulation or may be a threat to the safety, security, or rights of us or others.
- We are under a legal, regulatory or professional obligation to do so.
- It is required in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual unlawful or otherwise prohibited activities (including, but not limited to, fraud).
- It is required in order to investigate, or respond to, or resolve problems or inquiries, or defend our or others’ interests.
- It is relevant to disclose the information to our website service providers for the purposes of hosting, storage and disaster recovery (subject to such providers confirming compliance with their privacy policies).
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
We will keep your information for a reasonable period for the purposes set out above.
Generally, we will only keep information that is provided and collected for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it is collected.
In certain instances, and depending on which services you have requested and/or commissioned us to provide, after we have ceased to provide our services we may be required by legislation, regulations, and/or our insurers, to retain your information for 6 years. This retention period may change depending on the legitimate interests for holding the information.
At the end of the retention period your personal information will be deleted from our database systems.
We may use information obtained via ‘cookies’ when you visit our website. ‘Cookies’ are small pieces of data sent from a website and stored on a user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing the website, and they enable the website to collect information from the browser.
‘Cookies’ are frequently used on websites as they facilitate access to all functions. Our website uses ‘cookies’ to help us provide a good online experience. You can choose if, and how, a ‘cookie’ will be accepted by configuring your preferences and options in your web browser. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept ‘cookies’. However, if you have refused ‘cookies’ you may find that some parts of our website may not function properly.
We will not cross-match information collected through ‘cookies’ with other information to determine who you are or your email address.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the complete security of any information transmitted electronically by you to us. Any transmission of such information is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal information, we will take appropriate measures to try to prevent unauthorised access.
HOW CAN YOU ACCESS AND UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION?
Under privacy protection legislation individuals have certain rights regarding access to, updating and correcting their personal information. You are entitled to request a copy of the information that we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies in your information corrected.
We want to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information that you or we think is inaccurate and/or out of date, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate and/or out of date.
If you would like to request a copy of the information that we hold about you, or you would like change or correct information that we hold about you, please contact us using the contact details provided below.
If you have any questions or concerns about how we process your personal information, please contact us via our website or by letter addressed to:
Planform Architects Ltd,
The Centrum Building,
38 Queen Street,
Glasgow, G1 3DX.
If you are unhappy with how we are processing your personal information you have the right to raise a complaint with the regulator, the Information Commissioner’s Office – Scotland, using the following contact details:
Information Commissioner’s Office – Scotland,
45 Melville Street,
Edinburgh, EH3 7HL.
Telephone: 0303 123 1115